Whether you’re a full time or a part time student, the College can support you in many ways, to successfully complete your course and then go on to do the things you want to do!
- Group support in the classroom.
- One-To-One Mentoring sessions.
- Special Examination Considerations such as extra time, readers, scribe or a separate room.
- A Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to help you inside or outside the classroom, or support you with things like research, assignments or private study.
- Discrete support in the classroom.
- Note-takers or readers.
- Technical support from Central Support staff and the loan of technical equipment.
- Access to specialist support.
Your Learning Mentor can offer information, support and guidance to enable you to complete your course successfully. They will work collaboratively with your tutors and learning support workers as needed to ensure you are fully supported.