Drugs & Alcohol

If you’re worried about alcohol or drug abuse there are a number of services which may be able to help.  You can also arrange to speak to the College Counsellor, Chaplain or a member of staff in Learner Services. 

Tel: 01452 547540
Gloucestershire Young People’s Substance Misuse Service provides support and treatment for young people with alcohol and other substance misuse problems. 

Gloucestershire Boys & Young Men’s Network
Information on substance misuse with lots of links to available help.

Talk to Frank
Tel: 0800 77 66 00
Support and advice on drugs.

Information on drugs, the law and human rights

Smokefree Gloucestershire
Tel: 0300 421 0040
Information and support to help you give up smoking.

Accessible, evidence-based information about alcohol and its effects.

If you are worried about someone else’s use of alcohol or drugs the websites below provide information on the support that is available.

Carer and Parents’ Support Gloucestershire
Tel: 01242 222872
Email: help@cpsg.org.uk
A service for anyone concerned by another’s misuse, or potential misuse, of drugs or alcohol 

Al-Anon & Alateen
Provides support to anyone whose life is, or has been, affected by someone else’s drinking, regardless of whether that person is still drinking or not.

Support for families affected by drug and alcohol misuse.