If you have any additional support needs due to a physical impairment or mental health issue then it is important that you let us know so that we can make reasonable adjustments and provide extra support. SGS is committed to offering equality of opportunity for everyone.
We can support you by:
- Liaison with outside agencies
- 1:1 Support in the classroom
- We can provide one-to-one confidential counselling or advocacy
- Provide specialist equipment and assistive technology to help you study
- We can assess you for special support and procedures for examinations
Our team support students with personal and learning needs including:
- Severe Dyslexia
- Hearing and/or visual impairment
- Physical disability
- Mobility needs
- Learning Difficulties
- Mental health issues
- Epilepsy and asthma, amongst others.