Website JTL Training
Heating & Ventilating
There are a few things you need to know before you set your heart on a JTL apprenticeship. They are:
- You need to be aged 16 and over for your employer to benefit from support funding.
- If you’re over 19 your employer may need to put money towards your studies.
- You can apply for an apprenticeship while in education. But you need to have left before starting with us.
- You also need an employer before you can start an apprenticeship. Though you can apply before you’ve arranged one.
- Unfortunately you cannot apply for an apprenticeship with us if you have a degree qualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.jtltraining.com.